Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deathwatch Begins....

I have started my 1st Space Marine chapter ad I have decided to use a bit of the fluff from the Deathwatch RPG book by Fantasy Flight Games.  A Deathwatch kill team belongs to a Watch fortress and is under the command and direction of a Watch Captain.  This Watch Captain assigns missions for the Kill Team.  Normally they work alone in small squads using any equipment from Scout Armor and Bike, on up to Tactical Dreadnought Armor [Terminator Armor].  Once in a great while there comes a threat so horrible, so Evil, that the Watch Captain may call in all his Kill Teams and take the field with them as a fighting force.

This is where my Army comes in.  I have decided to use the Space Marine Codex to do my Deathwatch as there is not yet a codex that allows for Sternguard to be troops.  If one ever does that, I will be switching to that codex.  So, I have implemented the next best thing...

Pedro Cantor!  He makes the Sternguard count as scoring, but not troops.  With this in mind, here is the list I have come up with:

[post the list tomorrow]

No comments:

Post a Comment