Monday, November 15, 2010

To INFINITY and beyond....

My friend Jay has been wanting to do some Skirmish level miniature gaming for a bit and asked me about a game I owned, but have never played.  Infinity I have owned the book for some time, but never had anyone to play with.  So, I made a couple trades to get a small force and we are reading the rules [which are now free online] and we are going to give this unique system a test drive.  I mean, a miniature system based on a d20 and where on your turn I get to make reactive actions to shoot back at you or dodge!  Heck yeah, this looks like a blast!

So, I have chosen the ALEPH as my faction.  Here is the "official" picture of the figures.  I will be posting up some shots of my WIP and keep you updated on the progress.





2 comments:

  1. Keep me posted, Brother! I've been looking at those models for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking at them for a LONG time and even had a Starter laying around that was still unopened. [hence why I am doing that faction]. That and the fact that the idea of an entirely Artificial Intelligence faction is cool.

    ReplyDelete