Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Long time coming...

Hey all.  It has been a bit since the last time I blogged.  I have been caught up in work and have not really had the time to do a lot of blogging, but am not looking forward to getting back into the swing of it.  


Today I am going to give an overview of what I have been doing in the miniatures and gaming world.  I have recently joined a "Dresdin Files RPG" game, using the system, but not the setting.  It is an interesting game as the GM has set it up as a contemporary Fantasy game set in modern day San Francisco.  My character is a Martial Artist from Chinatown who has a slight "supernatural" bent to him.  It has been a lot of fun making the city and the character, now I can not wait to play this character.


I am in the process of assembling and painting a Bretonnian Force for Warhammer Fantasy 8th Edition.  I love the Bretonnian's as they are a painters dream [not 200 figures in the same paint scheme!]. 


I have recently become a Fizzhead for Sodapop miniatures and am excited to play the upcoming "Super Dungeon Explore".  I love the "chibby" look of the figures and can't wait to see how it plays.


Well, that is all I have time for today.  If I slack here too long, work will realize this site may need to be blocked and I will lose the ability to update!  We can't have that now, can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment